November 16, 2011

Cozi


Ok...have y'all heard of Cozi?? I am sure I am just one of those gals that is behind but y'all-- this site is amazing! I am kind of an organization nut in that I am always looking for the best out there and I'm thinking this might be it.
Here's the thing--it's ALL in one place. Your calendar (including color coding for all different family members), your to-do lists, your shopping lists (specific to wholesale, grocery, pharmacy, etc), a meal planner, and a place to keep your recipes-- including links to the internet site where you found the recipe. I think I have just scratched the surface of what this wonderful little website can do but I have saved the best part for last. It links up with your blackberry, iPhone, or other smart phone device. So when you are out and about, you not only have every family member's calendar, but you also have quick access to all of your to-do lists and shopping lists-- linked to ONE place.
Ahhhh, I heart organization....


No comments:

Post a Comment