October 19, 2011

Picture Perfect

So I held back from posting this picture with the other apple picking photos…not sure why, right?

I mean, in hindsight, this really is my life. Yes, we have lots of happy moments. Yes, we laugh A LOT. But I feel like this picture perfectly describes our life with two 2 year olds. Emma Kate screaming, Jackson rolling his eyes, and what you can’t see in the picture is me, trying frantically to get the perfect Christmas card picture…you know, look like I have it all together. HA!

I am totally tempted to send this out as our picture this year…maybe with just the words JOY and PEACE at the bottom. What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! It's REAL life! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I LOVE this. Jackson's face is priceless and so is EK's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's hysterical! Use it in your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do it! We got one of 3 kids that said something like "better not pout, not cry, etc". It was hilarious- and so real.

    ReplyDelete