March 18, 2011

We've been Elmo-fied!


Yes, it’s true…your eyes are not deceiving you. Those are TWO Elmo dolls (singing Elmo dolls, I might add) that now live in the Farrell home. I didn’t think this day would come so soon…or maybe I was hoping ever-- but it’s here nonetheless. Emma Kate has fallen madly in love with Elmo and I seriously have no idea how. We have never seen Sesame Street, we don’t talk about Elmo, and we don’t have any Elmo toys. But the girl has a crush. When we went to Tampa, my friend Anna happened to have “Tickle Me Elmo” and I think the obsession may have started there. Since then, her love affair has only grown and today I finally caved at Target. Of course, we can’t just get ONE singing Elmo, we must get two. Should be a fun weekend- anyone want to come play?


2 comments:

  1. SO FUN!! Emma Kate looks so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS!! I don't blame her (I have a secret crush on Elmo, too!)

    ReplyDelete