March 4, 2011

My little reader

Guess Who???

Yup, sweet Emma Kate and her favorite book :)

One thing I love about having twins is how the Lord blessed me with two amazing babes with two totally different personalities.

Emma Kate is my spunky spirit, totally silly, all smiles but absolutely LOVES books and takes them very seriously. She would prefer a book over a movie any day and she will carry a book with her all day and fall asleep with one in her arms.


EK is not super verbal yet but she still has LOTS to say- she tells me in her own babbling way all about the story she is reading and I love to hear her rendition :)


Pointing out each detail and "telling" me all about it... so sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you so happy they love books!? Sometimes I get tired of reading the same book over and over (and over!) but then I am reminded of how blessed I am that my childen have develped a love of reading.

    ReplyDelete