August 23, 2010

War and Wes




My dear friend Leslie came all the way from Costa Rica for a visit this past week and I was so blessed that I got to spend some quality time with her. Leslie and I grew up together-our moms also close friends- and while a long distance separates us, we have stayed in touch and I cherish her friendship. Leslie and her husband are full time missionaries working with YWAM and raising four young boys...don't know how she does it! She is also Jackson's godmom so I was delighted that J finally got to meet her.


Sure wish she lived right around the corner so we could have play dates and let our kids grow up together. But I am also thankful she is doing the work God has called her to do. Here are a few pics from our time together.


Bathing all three of our kiddos- Emma Kate, Jackson, and Koa



Jackson and his Godmom

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you were able to have some special time together. How precious that Jackson got to meet his Godmother and she got to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I was thinking today how i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh!!! Sweetness! I love this post - and I loved seeing you and meeting Jackson. It was so special. I miss you so much already!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old friends are just so wonderful. So glad y'all got to spent some time together!!

    ReplyDelete