August 7, 2010

Dear Diary...

I had the best lunch today with a dear friend that I haven't seen in forever...one of those friends where you just pick back up right where you left off the last time you were together. Love those kinds of friends. We caught up on life and it was so refreshing...just a breath of fresh air for me. Though I absolutely love my job as a stay at home mom, I often get lost in the daily routine of being a mommy...you know, wake up, eat, play, nap....wake up, eat, play nap...throw in some laundry, a little dinner, perhaps a few minutes of facebook and the day is done. What a treat it was to get away today and get recharged. And here is the thing -- it's not like we chatted about anything monumental. Or came to some big revelations. It was just girl talk. But it was EXACTLY what I needed. Thank you Leeann- you were just what the doctor ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment