March 1, 2010

Our first meal!

What an exciting weekend we had! Both Emma Kate and Jackson learned to roll and now that they have started, they don't want to stop! We have yet to get it on video but I am sure that will be coming soon :)


We also had our first meal of rice cereal. It was a bit messy and most of of it ended up on the table, floor and in our dog Savannah's hair but you have to start somewhere, right? I think Emma Kate enjoyed licking/chewing on the spoon more than she enjoyed the food. She has a new obsession with licking everything...books, tables, toys, Savannah...not sure what that is all about but it sure is cute.

Kind of funny that my excitement for the weekend was my babies rolling and eating mush. Guess that's the life of a mom! Here is a video and a few pics to document our big day:



Ready to eat...and a little confused as to what we are doing :)



Getting fed by Daddy


Loving it!



3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! They are so big it makes me want to cry!! So glad that you video taped it! Laura - I also love the shorter haircut - so cute!!

    Talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOO CUTE AND FUNNY! I loved seeing the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, tears are literally streaming down my face i am laughing so hard and i have no idea why - i think between your comments and jono's, and the babies reactions, it is just too cute!!!! i love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete