March 3, 2010

Mommy Muscles

The weather was so pretty earlier this week so I decided to take the babies out for a little stroll. While I wanted to go out, I didn't want the hassle of getting everyone in their car seats and lugging around the massive double stroller. So after a few practice attempts, I mastered carrying both babies at once...


It was quite a site and needless to say, I got lots of stares from passing cars BUT we had a great walk and everyone was happy. Not sure how long I will be able to do this as my babies are getting heavy but it works for now. And doesn't hurt that I am strengthening my mommy muscles- what a great workout!

2 comments:

  1. WTG, Laura! I don't think I could have done that...just carrying one baby around wore me out. But you're right, perfect way to regain that pre-baby body! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are AMAZING!!! wow, seriously, wow!

    ReplyDelete