January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!


I have gotten a little behind on my blog posts recently as we have had a busy few weeks. We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years and hope you did as well! My sister and her family came to celebrate Christmas with us and it was wonderful. I love that Emma Kate and Jackson got to meet their cousins. Jono and I decided to take EK and J on their first roadtrip to Atlanta (first of many, I'm sure) right after Christmas and we had a great time visiting old friends. Here are some pics of the past few weeks...

All ready for Christmas Eve service- Jackson and Emma Kate turned 3 months on the 24th.


Charlotte got some new mittens from Santa!


All the boys


Lilly and Jackson




The whole fam



Check out this sweet note my sister's kid left for Santa




Lolly and Thomas


Atlanta trip below...


Holding hands...love it



So sweet!





Such a happy boy!


I know it's a little blurry but I love this one of Emma Kate


Anna- you look beautiful. Can't wait to meet Bradford Jr!


Happy New Year! (Yes...that's Savannah in the shot)


Aunt Casey




Aunt Katie and Aunt Anna (and little Bradford Jr coming soon!)



Hanging out with Uncle Buff

3 comments:

  1. Waiting for that picture to be cropped! WOMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Laura! What great little travelers you have have. You're such a wonderful momma and your little twins are just beautiful! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...a road trip already! You are supermom! Your babies are absolutely PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete