September 8, 2010

Soap.com

www.soap.com

Ummm, have y'all found this website? I am kind of obsessed! I'm sure you online shoppers are already well aware of it but last week I stumbled across it as I was placing a diapers.com order-- and boy am I glad I did! To me, it is sort of like Target...but even better (and was it even possible that Target could get any better??!!). I used to love spending afternoons roaming the aisles of Target but now with two babes in tow we are in and out...and even that is a challenge. So when I came across soap.com, I was instantly hooked. The prices are exactly the same as Target (if not cheaper!!) and as soon as you hit $25, 2 day shipping is free! (Do I sound like I work for them?? Maybe I should!)
Anyways, had to share my sweet little find! Already got my first order: formula, mascara, and hair gel and didn't even have to get out of my PJs :)

2 comments:

  1. haha...I love that site too. I use Charlie's Soap laundry detergent and it's a great deal there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never heard of it... can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete