June 18, 2010

Five years and counting

Today I am celebrating five amazing years with my husband Jono. Words can't express how much he means to me. He is my best friend and I can't imagine going through the ups and downs of life with anyone else. In some ways, the past five years have flown by and in other ways, it feels as though we have been married our whole lives. I don't really remember what my life was like without him!

Jonathan Edward- I love you and I can't wait to share many more years together. "And with all that I have, and I all that I am, I honor you..."

5 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Enjoy your vacation! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! 5 years! Happy Anniversary! Hope your trip is relaxing and goes by really slow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! (The picture and the words!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 years - that's so amazing! CELEBRATE :) I LOVE the picture - stunning!

    ReplyDelete