May 11, 2010

Special Mother's Day

This past Mother's Day was particularly special for me. Not only was it my first mother's day, but I also got to celebrate the day by having Emma Kate and Jackson baptized. I was surrounded by friends and family and it was a memory that I will always cherish. Here are a few pictures from the special day.


Emma Kate loved the hanger...


Emma Kate and her godfather Bradford


Sweet Jackson


We were laughing because he was SOUND asleep


But not for long!


Jono, Bradford, and Baby B


Grandma and Emma Kate


Four Generations!


4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! What a special day. Will you send me more pics???

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. What a special day. My childrens' baptism days are days I will never, ever forget. It's such a special moment. The babies looked beyond precious too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, so sweet! Love the one of 4 generations! How special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! Their outfits are beyond precious! What a special day. Love the shots of everyone laughing while Jackson's getting baptized by Mr. Yates! What an amazing mother's day that you will always cherish.

    ReplyDelete