May 23, 2010

And we're off!

So a few months ago, I wrote a post about my life changing as I was thinking Jackson was about to crawl. I took videos, told all my friends and families, and held my breath, thinking surely he would be on the move in the next few days. That was 6 weeks ago. Well, this past week, Jackson moved from rocking back and forth to...


Captured that cute video during snack time and couldn't resist posting. And then this evening, I left the kids in the middle of the floor in the family room for just a moment while I zipped in the kitchen to grab something. When I returned, I found Jackson had crawled/scooted over to the far corner of the room where I keep the the basket of toys and dumped them over. Baby-proofing, here I come!


2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! way to go Jackson, that is so exciting!!!! I love how he got his snack and dumped his toys over, so cute! Life is definitely going to change drastically now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness - SO DARN CUTE!!! good luck to you both...it's going to be a WILD ride! :o)

    ReplyDelete