April 6, 2010

I think my life is about to change...

So I think my life might be changing soon. As I'm writing this, my twins are pretty much content laying on their tummies and playing with a toy. While I love that I can play alongside them, I have also somewhat loved that they haven't been mobile. I can run in the kitchen and start dinner or run downstairs to throw a quick load of laundry in knowing they aren't going anywhere. Well, I have a feeling this is all about to change. Please see the video below...

Looks like we'll be on the move soon!

3 comments:

  1. Favorite video- especially the end- "ok, big spit up" "ok, mommy will clean it up" Then he lays in it! I LOVE IT! Life is about to get even crazier! I can't wait to see them on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! they are about to be MOBILE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe how big they are! He is so going to crawl soon---maybe for me while I am visiting next week?!

    ReplyDelete