December 10, 2010

Knees and Toes

I just love singing songs with the twins...they usually look at me like I am nuts since they still can't sing along or do the motions. But this week, I got a little response from Jackson (as in, someone is actually listening and paying attention!) and I just had to share. Here is our rendition of "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes." We haven't quite grasped the first part of the song- we can only do knees and toes but it's a start :) And I love how Emma Kate is just peeking around the corner watching her brother- so sweet!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is so cute! I love how he looked behind him, almost like, "I hope no one else sees this!" :) I was always singing to my kids and now they are always running around singing themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that "Bear" is also peeking around the corner! :o)

    ReplyDelete